DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
collectively all information that you submit to Gandys International via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Gandys International, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number Gandys International whose registered office is at Unit 1, Saxon Business Centre, Windsor Avenue, London, SW19 2RR;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Gandys International and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Gandys International and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.gandysinternational.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Gandys International is the "data controller". This means that Gandys International determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
c. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
d. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
e. IP address (automatically collected);
f. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
g. operating system (automatically collected);
h. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
i. Onsite behaviour, such as viewed pages and clicks whilst on www.gandysinternational.com;
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you ;
b. data is received from other sources; and
c. data is collected automatically.
DATA THAT IS GIVEN TO US BY YOU
7. Gandys International will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
d. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
e. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
f. when you use our services;
DATA THAT IS RECEIVED FROM THIRD PARTIES
8. Gandys International will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
b. Google Analytics;
DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
OUR USE OF DATA
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
12. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
13. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
14. We may use your Data to show you Gandys International adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Gandys International adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed "Cookies" below).
WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
15. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to provide goods, deliveries and customer service to our customers and to obtain advice from professional advisers where required;
b. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly;
c. third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds, and to help protect against fraud;
d. relevant authorities - to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties;
KEEPING DATA SECURE
16. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
17. We are certified to PCI DSS. This family of standards helps us manage your Data and keep it secure.
18. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
21. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
22. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
23. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
24. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
25. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
26. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA.
27. We will only transfer Data outside the EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by signing up to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in the event that the organisation in receipt of the Data is based in the United States of America.
28. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
31. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
32. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
34. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
35. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Gandys International to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
36. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
37. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
38. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
39. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
40. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
41. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
44. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
45. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
46. In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
You may contact Gandys International by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY WE HAVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- They contain the rules which apply to your use of the Site, including material you might upload to the blog and in reviews;
- They set out all the rules which apply to your purchase of a Product; and
- They contain information which we need to tell you, for example your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- If you use the Site, purchase a Product or upload any material onto the Site, you are confirming to us that you agree to the then current T&Cs. They are legally binding on us both.
The steps required by you to enter into a contract with us are that you place your order for the products by clicking on the pay now button at the end of the checkout process once your product information, payment details and personal information have been submitted. You will be guided through the ordering process by our website and its instructions. Please take time to ensure that your order details are correct.
Once you have submitted an order, we will send you an acknowledgment email detailing the products you have ordered. This email acts simply as an acknowledgment that your order has been submitted and will be processed by us, not that the order is confirmed or accepted.
Please note all orders are subject to stock availability. We will inform you by email as soon as possible if the product you have ordered is not in stock. We will not take payment from you until the product is ready for dispatch. If you have already paid for the product and it is not in stock, we will refund you the amount you have paid.
Your order will be accepted and confirmed by us when the products have been dispatched. A further email will be sent to you when your ordered products have been dispatched. The contract between you and us will only be formed once you have received an email confirming dispatch of the order.
Non-acceptance of an order may arise from a number of reasons including (but not limited to):-
- not being able to take payment from you;
- a pricing or product description error on our behalf;
- you not meeting any eligibility criteria;
- unavailability of stock;
- if we reasonably consider that you intend to re-sell the products on a commercial basis; or
- attempting to purchase more than four products of any type of product within a single order.
Please note we will not file a copy of the contract between us.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
The prices of the products will be as quoted on our website from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of products are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If the products are incorrectly priced, then where the product’s correct price is less than the price stated on our website, we will charge the lower amount. However, please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
Where the product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our website, we will contact you in writing as soon as possible to inform you of this error. We will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling the order. We will not process the order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you within seven (7) calendar days using the personal information you provided to us, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
The price of the product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as quoted on our website from time to time.
You can only pay for your products by using a debit card, credit card, PayPal, or Klarna. The cards we accept are shown at the time of ordering.
Please view our Klarna FAQ’s for more information.
Payment for the products and all delivery charges is in advance. However, we will not charge your debit or credit card until immediately before we dispatch the order.
We will aim to deliver your order by the estimated delivery date set out on the website or our emails to you regarding a service, unless there is an event outside our reasonable control .
If we’re unable to meet the estimated delivery date due to any act or event beyond our reasonable control such as (but not limited to) natural disasters, floods, earthquakes, epidemic, IT failures or attacks, strikes, late deliveries by couriers or other delivery organisations, civil commotion, terrorist attacks or threats of such terrorist attacks, impossibility or delays resulting from using railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of transport, then we will inform you of a revised estimated delivery date. You will have the right to cancel your order and to be refunded if you are not happy with the revised estimated delivery date.
Delivery will be completed when we attempt to deliver the products to you or a person identified by you to the address you gave to us or other address or location which is agreed between you and our courier.
The products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery being attempted.
You will own the products when we have received payment in full for the products, including any delivery charges.
You will be liable to pay for any customs and duty charges
DELIVERY WITHIN THE UK
Please note that we deliver only within the United Kingdom. You may place an order if you live outside the United Kingdom, but this order must be for delivery to an address in the United Kingdom. United Kingdom means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Man. Please note that delivery will take longer where the items are delivered to more remote destinations.
We are currently unable to offer international delivery, PO Box delivery, delivery to hotel addresses or British Forces Post Office delivery.
CHANGING OR CANCELLING AN ORDER
We’re sorry that we cannot make changes or cancel an order once you have placed it. If you wish to return an item or are not happy with an item, please return it using the Returns Process. It is your responsibility to return the item to us.
In the very unlikely event that you want to return an item to Gandys please do so within twenty-eight (28) days of purchase of your goods. We may extend our refunds policy at certain times. The return conditions detailed below must be met for a full refund. All orders with a basket value of over £60 qualify for free return delivery within the UK via the link provided. Any orders outside of the UK will not qualify for free return postage regardless of the order value. Please refer to our refunds policy or contact our team on ‘email@example.com’ for any queries on returns.
Whilst you are deciding whether to keep your purchases, you do have a legal duty to take reasonable care of the items.
Unless they are faulty, all products must be returned in a re-saleable condition. This means the product and its packaging, labels and tags are undamaged and unused. We will not accept worn, damaged, altered or used goods. We reserve the right to reduce the amount of monies refunded (up to the value of the contract price) where the value of the goods are diminished from your handling of the goods which goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. We shall evaluate the condition of the product by considering if your handling goes beyond that which might reasonably be allowed in a shop and the general wear of the product.
If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by email or by post to the address you provide to us when ordering the products.
FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS RECEIVED
If the item you received is faulty or if you have received an incorrect item to which you ordered, please contact our customer service team to use the same returns method as described above. Please mark the return reason as faulty for faulty items and not as described for items that were not correct as per your order.
Any refund made will be made on the credit card or debit card used at the time of ordering the products or services or by PayPal. Refunds will usually be processed within five (5) working days of products being received back or us accepting a cancellation for services.
If the product is faulty or not as described, your legal rights are not affected by the above returns policy. Please say if you consider the products are faulty or not as described.
If you would like to exchange your Product for a different size or colour, please let us know within 28 days of the date of purchase.
If the size/colour you have requested in exchange is unavailable we’ll let you know and offer you an alternative item or refund.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the material on our Site. However, the material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or suitability for any particular purpose. If you notice a problem, feel free to let us know and we’ll see if we can try and fix it.
If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site to carry out routine or emergency work. We will not be responsible if for any reason our Site is unavailable. We will not be responsible to you for any errors or omissions, or any technical problems you may experience, or any use you make of the material on the Site, any websites linked to it or any materials posted on it.
If we are in breach of these T&Cs, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you order the relevant Product or the time you otherwise use the Site.
Our total responsibility to you in relation to an order placed by you for a Product will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Product.
These limitations and exclusions do not affect your statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. Nothing in these T&Cs shall limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
Because we sell Products for personal use only our responsibility to you shall not for any reason include any business losses such as lost data, lost profits, lost sales or business interruption.
We warrant that the product will be free from material defects for 6 months. If your product suffers a material defect then please contact our customer service team at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ who will instruct you on how to return the item and will issue you with a replacement item where required.
The warranty does not apply in respect of:-
- fair wear and tear;
- wilful damage, abnormal storage, accident or negligence by you or by any third party;
- if you fail to use the product in accordance with its instructions;
- any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorised repairers;
- any specification provided by you; or
- counterfeit goods purporting to be Gandys’s products.
This warranty is additional to, and does not affect, your statutory rights
If your product has resulted in a material defect within the warranty period of 6 months since the date of purchase then Gandys will cover the cost of repair by a local tailor of your choice up to the sum of £15 upon receiving an image of the receipt of this paid cost. Reimbursement by Gandys will only be paid after the repair has taken place and an image of the product fault is received showing the fault and repair of the item as well as the receipt for repair. Gandys must be notified of the fault to make an assessment and give instruction on the best resolution. If the item is deemed irreparable, then Gandys will arrange for either a replacement or a credit to be issued.
OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
We may need to make certain changes from time to time. These might be changes in how we take payments from you or changes arising from legal or regulatory requirements. Each time you place an order, the contract will be formed on the terms and conditions of supply currently in place on the website at the time of order. We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time. It is your responsibility to read the applicable terms and conditions each time you wish to place an order.
We may also need to make product changes to the products from time to time. You will be informed of any product changes at the time you place the order.
The images of our products are for illustrative purposes only. We make every effort to ensure the images and colours are accurate but we cannot guarantee the images and colours on your computer are exactly the same as the product. The products may vary slightly from those images. We comply with our statutory obligation to ensure that the goods we supply conform to the contract we enter into with you.
We accept no liability for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with our breach of these terms or our failure to use reasonable skill and care to provide services which are not reasonably foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, we both knew it might happen e.g. you discussed it with us when placing an order.
Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. We also do not exclude or limit our liability in relation to your rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 where it would be unlawful to do so.
We only supply products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the products for commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, loss of revenue, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
The price of a product includes VAT (where applicable) at the current rate chargeable in the United Kingdom. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we may adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operate separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
The contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms and the contract cannot be assigned or sub-contracted to anyone else.
Even if we delay in enforcing the contract between us, we can still enforce it at a later date.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
All sale items and gift sets are excluded from any promotions including discount codes.
All discount codes are single use and subject to an expiry date.
Must hold a basket value of £50 or higher
Please contact us with any further queries on discount codes at email@example.com
BLUE LIGHT CARD DISCOUNT
10% off full price purchases, subject to availability. A valid Blue Light Card account will be required to obtain the unique discount code. Code must be entered at checkout. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other
SUBMITTING REVIEWS AND POSTING ON OUR BLOG – KEEP IT LEGAL, KEEP IT FRIENDLY, KEEP IT CLEAN!
Some areas of the Site allow you to enter content. We want everyone using the Site to have a good experience, so you promise that your content (“Content”) will not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right, or trade mark, or any other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- be used to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material.
WHO OWNS CONTENT POSTED
By submitting Content you are granting us (and our group of companies) a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sublicense the Content in whole or in part and in any form, including for marketing purposes in our own materials and on social media.
You will be responsible for all losses, costs and expenses reasonably incurred by us, all damages awarded against us by a court and all sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us because of:
- any claim by any third party that your Content is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or is in breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that your Content infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights; and
- any claim by any third party that your Content breaches any confidentiality or privacy rights.
REMOVAL OF CONTENT
We reserve the right to refuse to post Content on the Site or to remove Content already posted on the Site, although we do not actively moderate content posted.
You must not try to re-post Content that we have refused to post on the Site or that we have previously removed from the Site.
VIRUSES, HACKING, SCRAPING
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations towards you that is caused by events outside our reasonable control including Acts of God, fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, the remaining terms and conditions shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These T&Cs contain the whole agreement between us and you relating to the supply of Products and/or your use of our Site. No additional terms or conditions requested or communicated in any way by you will form part of our contract whether accepted or not by an employee of ours.
We may revise and amend these T&Cs from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us or otherwise use the Site.
SUMMARY OF YOUR KEY LEGAL RIGHTS
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected life of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your item is faulty, then you can get a refund;
up to six months: if your faulty item can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it in accordance with our returns policy. If you are not happy with the response you receive or anything else about your experience with Gandys you can contact our customer services team directly.
- Once our customer services team have received your complaint we will acknowledge it by email within 24 working hours, so if we receive your complaint at 5pm on a Friday you will receive an acknowledgement by 5pm the following Monday.
- If your issue is straightforward we will be in touch with a resolution within 72 working hours of sending the acknowledgment to you.
- If you do not feel that your complaint has been fully resolved when you receive the final response from our customer services team please let our customer services team know and they will refer your complaint to our complaints team. Our complaints team will deal with your complaint in line with the timescales set out above.